In April 2019, WFME will hold a World conference under the common theme of “Quality Assurance in Medical Education in the 21st Century”. We invite all interested parties to come and discuss together the challenges we are facing world wide and opportunities we have to improve the quality of medical education. We are looking forward to welcoming representatives of physicians, educators, researchers and students from all over the world.
The main topics to be discussed:
- Purposes and model of quality and regulation in medical education
- Recognition of accreditation: The WFME programme
- Standards for basic medical education: How to develop them and how to use them
- Standards and accreditation in postgraduate medical education
- The quality assurance of continuing professional development
Call for Abstracts
The scientific committee welcomes your submission of abstracts for the 2019 WFME World Conference. Abstract of original work related to quality development in medical education will be welcome. Accepted abstracts will be presented in the “Free Paper Sessions” and/or “Posters” during the conference. All abstracts must be submitted via the WFME 2019 Conference website at www.wfme2019.org from July 2, 2018.
See more on: www.wfme2019.org