- By viewing the website the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions set out below. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The World Federation for Medical Education reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit the site. These terms and conditions were first adopted and published on 1 August 2017.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained on this website is either owned by the World Federation for Medical Education or has been licensed to the World Federation for Medical Education by the rights owners. The website contains trademarks and copyrights, including the World Federation for Medical Education name which belong to the World Federation for Medical Education or have been licensed to the World Federation for Medical Education by the trademark or copyright owner for use on the website. Use of these trademarks/copyrights is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark/copyright.
- The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material for personal non-commercial use only. The copyright in such material shall be retained by the World Federation for Medical Education or where the material has been licensed to the World Federation for Medical Education, by the rights owners of the material.
- Links to the World Federation for Medical Education website is permitted provided that a) the source of the information is clearly acknowledged near to the link, b) the World Federation for Medical Education is not brought into disrepute, and c) the link is removed if so requested by the World Federation for Medical Education. Please note that the World Federation for Medical Education reserve the right to move pages or change the address without prior notice.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the website for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
- You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
- The content of the website is issued by the World Federation for Medical Education for general distribution. The information presented is protected under the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literature and Artistic works, under other international conventions and under national laws on copyright and neighbouring rights. Extracts of the information in the web site may be reviewed, reproduced or translated for research or private study but not for sale or for use in conjunction with commercial purposes.
- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. The World Federation for Medical Education made every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained on the World Federation for Medical Education website. The World Federation for Medical Education will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of the World Federation for Medical Education.
- Any use of information in the web site should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of WFME as the source, citing the uniform resource locator (URL).
- The World Federation for Medical Education accepts no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website.
- The World Federation for Medical Education website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. The World Federation for Medical Education accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- The mention of specific organisations does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by WFME in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
- Save as expressly provided, these terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to the World Federation for Medical Education.
- The World Federation for Medical Education reserves the right at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not effect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The failure by the World Federation for Medical Education to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- These Terms and Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom.
- For the exclusive benefit of the World Federation for Medical Education, the World Federation for Medical Education shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.
For information on our cookies policy please click here.
- The WFME logo is protected by UK copyright law. Fair use allows the use of the WFME logo without seeking express permission but only in certain circumstances: inclusion for the purpose of news reporting; incidental inclusion; and private and educational use. We recommend attaching a disclaimer that identifies WFME as the owner of the logo, and that the use of the logo in this context is not authorised by, sponsored by or associated with WFME. The WFME logo cannot be used in a way to suggest an endorsement by WFME where none exists.
- Agencies awarded Recognition Status by the WFME Recognition Programme are granted permission to use the WFME logo and the Certificate of Recognition Status, without adaptation, to denote Recognition Status for the specified period. Agencies are not permitted to share the WFME logo with third parties. The WFME logo cannot be used in a way to suggest an endorsement by WFME where none exists.